Web Toolbar by Wibiya Data Stat: Self Theory By Carl Rogers

Monday, June 23, 2014

Self Theory By Carl Rogers

BACKGROUND 
This in theory instigated by Carl Rogers, Rogers was a famous writer, Carl Rogers was born on January 08, 1902, in the park, Illinois, a Chicago suburb. The emergence of this theory based on his experience as a therapist who had for years and examine the development of a person's personality based on its customers. 

ESSENCE 
Self theory of bases on the assumption that "human beings are a perfect contrast to other creatures, where humans can accept all the experiences that exist at the time given, whether conscious or unconscious." (Rogers, 1959). Every human being living in the world of personal experience in which he (the I, me, or myself the I, me, or my self) into the center. (Carl Rogers) Humans also evolved to find his true identity. (Hall & Lindzey, 1985; Rogers, 1959). 

continue read -->

No comments: